Tuesday, September 11, 2007

911.

Another 911 come and tomorrow, gone.

The thing most changed is the visibility of 911 Truth, the movement that has sprung up around the tragedy to challenge what adherents call the "Official Story". Their goal to expose the "false flag" they claim was 911 and thereby force Americans Everywhere to pressure the Bush administration to its knees has so far failed. So have plans to extricate US forces from Iraq.

Oh well, the conventions probably make for a nice party where all the "buddies" can clump up together and speculate, fantasize and otherwise create discover more unanswered questions.

Interesting thing about 911 Truth is the choice of words for its "title". If I didn't know better (and I don't) I'd say that a GOP operative like Frank Luntz engineered the movement name. Healthy Forests, Clear Skies, 911 Truth?

Oh well, I better be careful. Before someone suggests I'm a mole...