Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Barbara Boxer Wants Your Opinions On Global Heating Reduction Strategies

I know why Republican wingers hate Barbara Boxer. She gets things DONE!

Republican Bush puts political hacks in place to block regulation protecting YOU. Democrat Boxer asks YOU what you want her to do about the issues Bush wants to block. In this case, global heating.

Next fool that tells me Democrats have "no ideas" gets punched.
Help Set Our Global Warming Agenda!: "Help Set Our Global Warming Agenda

Last year, I promised you that if the voters placed Democrats in charge of the Senate we would see a new agenda in Washington. Instead of sweeping issues like Iraq and global warming under the rug, we would shine the spotlight on them and demand a new direction for our country.

My friends, our day has come. Several colleagues and a variety of experts are testifying before my committee, offering their opinions about the best way Congress can act to tackle global warming. But I want to hear from you, too. As we prepare to take action, now is the time to make your voice heard!

Please prioritize the possible solutions for addressing global warming below -- so I know what solutions are most important to you!"